posted on December 04, 2013 by
‘Tis the season for celebrating and breaking out the bubbly! Or the wine. Or the gin. Or whatever! Bottoms up and CHEERS! to the next page in the Holiday 2013 Girly Gift Guide. Check out the full guide below the collection, or by clicking here. Happy girly gifting! (P.S. How great are those Wine Teeth Wipes and the Rewined candles??)
1. Anthropologie Elysees Cocktail Shaker, 30. 2. Storied Sips Erica Duecy, 22.99 3. Masanori Oji Bottle Opener, 40. 4. Izola The Hell With Work Flask, 28. 5. Kate Spade Wine Tag Set, 16. 6. Borracha Wine Teeth Wipes, 8.95 7. Anthropologie Noctua Bottle Opener, 28. 8. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur 9. Kate Spade Champagne Labels Iphone Case, 40. 10. Kate Spade Pop Fizz Clink Necklace, 78. 11. Rewined Handcrafted Candle, 25.
posted on December 03, 2013 by
This is the last of the essential girly trends in the Holiday 2013 Girly Gift Guide, but it’s probably one of the best: SPARKLE! The holiday season is a great time of year to get a little glittery, but I think it’s good to shine year round! You can never have too much sparkle! You can see the full guide below the collection, or by clicking here. Happy girly gifting!
1. Boden Sequin Blazer, 228. 2. Chantecaille The Diamonds Eyeshadow Palette, 60. 3. Coach Glitter Inlay iPhone Case, 48. 4. Kate Spade Carousel Bangle Watch, 250. 5. Pottery Barn Jeweled Cuff Napkin Ring, 39.50 6. Kate Spade Keds Glitter Sneaker, 80. 7. Alexis Bittar Miss Havisham Earrings, 125. 8. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Crystal Eau De Parfum, 120. 9. Loft Sequin Stripe Infinity Scarf, 39.50 10. Three Dots Sequin Front Sweatshirt, 110. 11. Deux Lux Anais Weekend Satchel, 95. 12. J.Crew Shirttail Mini In Sequins, 138. 13. Deborah Lippmann Va Va Voom Nail Polish, 19.
posted on December 03, 2013 by
From quilted leather to studs and skulls, moto has dominated the fashion scene this year. This page in the Holiday 2013 Girly Gift Guide is all about adding a little edge! You can see the full guide below the collection, or by clicking here. Happy girly gifting!
1. J.Crew Leather Pyramid Studded Belt, 58. 2. Butter London Glam Rock Nail Set, 39. 3. Michael Kors York Platform Bootie, 198. 4. Michael Kors Wren Pavé Watch, 375. 5. Dogeared Mini Gold Skull Earrings, 40. 6. TopShop Wylde Faux Leather Jacket, 85. 7. Case-Mate Barely There Studded Case, 35. 8. Alex & Ani Vintage 66 Rock & Raw Prism Wrap Bracelet, 68. 9. Frye Jenna Skull Stud, 598. 10. Coach Pyramid Stud Bangle, 138. 11. Marc By Marc Jacobs Too Hot To Handle Hobo, 458.
posted on December 02, 2013 by
Polka dots have to be the pattern of the year, and are up next in the Holiday 2013 Girly Gift Guide. Polka dots are definitely the new stripes and are making an appearance on everything from housewares to sneakers. (I need those Converse, BTW.) You can see the full guide below the collection, or by clicking here. Happy girly gifting!
1. Ugg Mini Bailey Bow, 165. 2. Kate Spade Larabee Road Plate, 35. 3. Anthropologie Dotted Jacquard Dish Towels, 14.95 4. J.Crew Dots Over Stripes Tee, 39.50 5. Toms Gigi Sunglasses, 98. 6. Betsey Johnson Polka Dot Watch, 185. 7. Kate Spade Insulated Tumbler, 18. 8. C.Wonder Leather Gloves, 98. 9. Cara Dotty Headband, 18. 10. Nordstrom Dottie Flannel Blanket, 98. 11. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Polka Dot Low Top Sneaker, 64.95 12. Madewell Rainy Day Umbrella, 35.
posted on December 02, 2013 by
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! I spent time with my family, ate non-stop and practiced a little shopping-as-cardio. And since Cyber Monday doesn’t provide a great workout, today is back to the gym. Or, well, just TO the gym as I haven’t been in like a year. Up next in the Holiday 2013 Girly Gift Guide is the start of the essential girly trends section: gold trim. Gold is everywhere this year, including this gift guide! You can see the full guide below the collection, or by clicking here. Happy girly gifting!
1. Bodum Eileen French Press, 70. 2. Mac Stroke Of Midnight Essentials Brush Kit, 49.50 3. Illamasqua Nail Varnish, 17. 4. West Elm Champagne Glasses, 25. 5. Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses, 195. 6. Bobbi Brown Nude Glow Shimmer Brick, 45. 7. Trina Turk Sweater Dress, 298. 8. Foley + Corinna Metallic Disco City, 198. 9. Michael Kors Square Pave Bangle, 175. 10. Coralia Leets Blue Chalcedony Mini French Wire Earrings, 98. 11. C.Wonder Scroll Picture Frame, 38. 12. Kate Spade Candle, 40.
posted on December 02, 2013 by
Happy Cyber Monday! Today is the day to start and finish your holiday shopping! As I mentioned last week, I’m going to post each page of the Holiday 2013 Girly Gift Guide over the next week, starting with stocking stuffers. This collection of small obsessions, from notebooks and pencils to socks and undies, would make any stocking even girlier! You can see the full guide below the collection, or by clicking here. Happy girly gifting!
And if you’re looking for Cyber Monday deals, here are a few goodies: 30% off at Kate Spade, 40% off at Banana Republic, Gap. 30% off at Old Navy and Piperlime. 20% off at Kohl’s. 15% off at Macys. 30% off at J.Crew and 25% off at Madewell. 25% off select items at Bloomies. 40% off at C.Wonder. 40% off at Express. 25% off at Lord & Taylor. 30% off at Asos. 50% off at AE and Aerie. 20% off at AllSaints. 15% off at Crate & Barrel. And check out the deals at Target, West Elm, Club Monaco, Nordstrom, ShopBop and Revolve.
1. Paper Source Chevron Journals, 18.95 2. Kate Spade Idiom Pencils, 20. 3. Davids Tea Tea For The Tree, 5. 4. Tocca Meet The Girls, 62. 5. Jonathan Adler Peacock Letter Opener, 122. 6. Urban Outfitters Macaron Trinket Box, 10. 7. C.Wonder Social Studs, 48. 8. J.Crew Gift Socks, 29.50 9.BeautyBlender Holiday BeautyBlender, 19.95 10. Victoria’s Secret Lace Bralette, 24.50 11. Diptyque Mini Candle, 28. 12. Clinique Chubby Treats, 19.50 13. Coach Legacy Glitter Small Wristlet, 48. 14. Kitsch Bow Ponytail Holders, 12.
posted on November 27, 2013 by
Hey everyone! Sorry I’ve been a bit MIA, but I have been hard at work on this years Girly Gift Guide. 15 collections of all things girly and gifty (and gold and sparkly). I meant to get it published last week, but at least it’s up in time for Black Friday! You can check out the Holiday 2013 Girly Gift Guide below, or check it out over on ISSUU. (Although I have an issue with Issuu…they don’t like gradients, which I have a lot of in the publication! Oh well.) Like last year, I will also be posting each page of the guide starting next week. And remember, the gift guide is interactive, so you can click on the links in the descriptions to take you to the products!
The Holiday 2013 Girly Gift Guide is full of gift ideas for all the girls in your life, including yourself! Start with a few small stocking stuffers, then browse gifts by essential girly trends: gold trim, polka dots, moto & sparkle. There are gifts for making any girl a domestic goddess and gifts for proposing a toast… CHEERS! There are gifts for staying beautiful and jewelry gifts for decking yourself out. Get inspired by love letters then curl up with a few good girly reads. There are gifts for girls on the run and gifts for getting warm and cozy. Bundle up! Get “geek chic” with girly tech and don’t forget to deck the halls!
Thanks for checking it out! Happy Girly Gifting!
posted on June 17, 2013 by
From punky to preppy. Subtle to bold. From clothing to accessories to home decor. Skulls are totally on-trend right now. I’m assuming my obsession with skulls goes hand in hand with the Green Day obsession. And I love subtle skull accents that feed my punk princess alter-ego (I own items #6 and #8 and am currently wearing this on my nails). But no matter your style, skull accents are a great way to add a little punk to your prep, some edge to your outfit or a hint of rock ‘n’ roll glam to your home decor.
posted on April 29, 2013 by
Since I’m going to be on vacation during Mother’s Day shopping season, and will actually be seeing my mom the day I return to celebrate both my birthday and Mother’s Day, I had to plan her gift in advance. Which is highly unlike me. I’m a total procrastinator. (I mean, I leave Weds for vacay and have yet to pack a single thing. Yikes!) But luckily, since I planned her gift in advance, I also thought ahead about putting this post together!
I’ve always thought my mom and I share a special bond since I was born on Mother’s Day. I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful mom who now seems more like a best friend than my mother. Well, that’s not true. My friends don’t bake brownies and stock up on my favorite foods when I visit. And they don’t meet me halfway up the Jersey Turnpike for a doxie dropoff. But it’s true that my mom is also my best friend, and I would buy everything on this list for her if I could! Here are some of my fave finds for moms this year – hopefully there is something for any special mom in your life!
posted on February 18, 2013 by
There is nothing girly about going to the gym…except for maybe the cute workout gear. Sweating, grunting and panting in a room full of “eye candy” is what we have to endure to get a model-inspired body. But ladies, did you know that Victoria’s Secret has workout videos to keep us looking sexy, while getting the flat toned stomach and rock hard butt we all want? They have two different series: Train Like an Angel and Sexiest Workout, both available to their Facebook fans. These videos give step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow – I watched it once and was able to do the full workout at the gym! They are also perfect to do at home. Each video only takes a few minutes and you can go at your own pace and rest when you need to. By the end of the workout I guarantee your body will feel tighter! These workouts are perfect for girly toning without getting those manly-muscles or having to use those germ-and muscle-head-packed machines. Yuck!