PLL’s hottest bad boy: Tyler Blackburn.

I’m sooo far behind on this season of Pretty Little Liars. Actually, I still have two episodes from last season hanging out unwatched on my DVR. Sigh. So I have no idea what’s going on right now with Tyler Blackburn’s character Caleb, but I do know this: he’s hot. And that’s really all that matters, right?

Tyler Blackburn in Troix Magazine hot
Tyler Blackburn in Troix Magazine hot Tyler Blackburn in Troix Magazine hot Tyler Blackburn in Troix Magazine hot

There is a lot of pretty happening in PLL. And not just the women. There are some seriously attractive men on this show. We’ve already featured a few of them, including Diego Boneta and Ian Harding, who was my main crush until Caleb showed up in town. Caleb is a computer hacking bad boy, which is hot in itself (and you know how I love my tech geeks), but he also has that irresistible sweet and sensitive side. Oh, and I love his slouchy wool hats. Swoon.

Tyler is gorgeous. Like, beautiful. And he has really fabulous hair. He kind of reminds me of a young Keanu Reeves. Anyone else see the resemblance? Any other Tyler fans? Who’s your fave PLL hottie??

Tyler Blackburn hat hot Tyler Blackburn shirtless Just Jared

Photos courtesy of Troix, ABCFamily and Just Jared.

6 responses to PLL’s hottest bad boy: Tyler Blackburn.

• Michele | Tripping on Asphault

posted on 8.22.12 at 10:37 am

I cannot. believe. you are not watching. It is so good. (shakes head)

• Ashley

posted on 8.22.12 at 10:39 am

OMG, I know. I suck!! But at this point I am just going to catch up marathon style. UGH!

• Leslie

posted on 8.22.12 at 10:44 am

oh man, I just finished season 2 on Netflix. Logged into Hulu+ and they only had the last two episodes available! I have missed a ton in between, and I feel like I’ll have to wait FOREVER To catch up. UGHHH!!!

• Megan

posted on 8.22.12 at 3:11 pm

This is my guilty pleasure show! I love it! I really think you could put any of the guys on here and you wouldn’t be wrong. I am kinda digging Wren (Julian Morris). I think it is the British accent.

• Cristina

posted on 8.25.12 at 11:40 am

I love the show and when Caleb showed up… Instantly I fell in love and got obsessed with the show, so happy He became a main stay. Season 2 is my favorite of all, every episode has Caleb in it. Oh and I love wren too! :)

• Thalia